Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Suprise Birthday Celebration!!!



The story begin when...
Dekyah called me and told me they wanted to celebrate Wani's birthday. Ok, fine..So, I asked Wani to company me to go to Plaza Kotaraya for a reason. Since Mesul also had a reason, so we decided to go together. Actually, Mesul the first one who asked Wani out..ahem..Once again, I was being their 'mahram'..hehe..

After I settled my reason at Plaza Kotaraya, we had our tea at Kluang Railway Coffee (thanx wani for the treat!). Then we went to Popular in City Square because Mesul wanted to buy a revision book (uuurrgghhh..alasan dia poyo!)

In here, we met these 3 good actress..Dekyah, Lizah & Dya..They asked us to have a dinner together at Season. Since I knew the plan, I did not felt any stranges except Wani. She kept asking how and why these 3 actress in here. On the way to Season, we met Anis & Jazli. These 3 actress also asked them to join us.

In Season, few of our classmates already there. While some of us were waiting their ordered, the birthday cake is here and my name was on the cake. I was so blur. I thought they wanted to celebrate Wani's birthday. Unfortunately, they celebrated Wani, Anis and my birthday.

Honestly, I was so touched! They were so sweet organizing this suprise! hehe..nganganganga..touching wo!

Thanks everyone!
Although the allowance is not in yet, you all still can afford to celebrate our belated and becoming birthday!
hahaha~until now, I still can not accept that I was being pranked by them..yaiy!

 
our belated & becoming birthday!




good actress!  

P/s : My birthday is on 20th January..hehe..

11 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Salam dari Pak Karamu

cik siti said...

happy becoming bufday bi :))))

Ila Aqilah said...

Salam kepada Pak Karamu..=D
thanx pqah! hehe...

Nurul Hidayah Isnin said...

anugerah pelakon paling kurang berbakat --->dek yah!!
hehe..sama2 qilah..
Hepi becoming birthday!!

Ila Aqilah said...

dekyah mane bleh kurang berbakat!
ko kn anak wayang..hahaha..
kalo x sebb ko yg call qla nescaya qla x caya tau..

Selembar benang said...

huhu sedih coz x dapat join sama

Ila Aqilah said...

ila!!! princess fugi...ggggg..
xpe2..nnt time birthday qla btul2, ila dtg bilik qla bwk kek ea..hehe..

Encik Adie said...

Happy becoming bday gak..

Ila Aqilah said...

thanx hadi! ole2 dr indon tuk fibi 1 ea..hehe..

Anonymous said...

ehem2...
padan muke!!
yay~~hehehe
nway....hpy b'dy qla =)

Ila Aqilah said...

thanx mak yah~hehe..
good actress!